Poe Whosaine Exposes Paul / monoxcide from twiztid


Another True Detroit rap artist Poe Whosaine exposes twiztid for its bad business dealings , heres the things icp and twiztid dont want you to hear – the true secrets of psychopathic records and juggalos.
Its getting really funny how many other artists such as Abk and now Poe Whosaine are dissing and showing up psychopathic records for their shady business deals and dissing the hell out of them.

6 responses to “Poe Whosaine Exposes Paul / monoxcide from twiztid

  1. Scarecrowlette666

    ppl needs 2 stop and gettin into icp and twiztid business like rlly
    just shut the fuck up and deal with it if u dont like it then stop listining 2 them its that simple i love icp and twizid there wicked awsome 2 me but thats just me whoop whoop MCL!!!

  2. IhateNiggers&Juggalos

    Well wasnt that just so informative. FFS Rick.

  3. You may want to retract some of the original post on this. ABK never said Paul had bad business ethics. Also, you think you know so much about Psychopathic Records? Than why would you bring up ABK he has been back with the hatchet where he belongs since 2008.

    Also quit trying to lump all Juggalos into this gang group, just because a less than 1% of the Juggalo community has done terrible things this does not mean the other 99% of us are bad. Just like not all people who hate Psychopathic are arrogant degenerates with nothing better to do than look up and fabricate lies about Juggalos. A lot of my friends hate Psychopathic and they don’t give me shit for my dark lotus on my wrist, my Hatchetman on my shoulder or that I listen to Psychopathic records.

    Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect Us.

    LOOK HERE DUMB FUCK
    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Juggalo
    YOU GOING TO QUOTE ANNONYMOUS ON US
    WHEN 4 CHAN OTHER CHANS AND 99% OF THE POPULATION HATE JUGGALOS ???
    THEY ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY AND YOU ARE A JUGGALO DICKHEAD – twztdwckdklwn@gmail.com

    • dude iv been all over ur website most of ur post of for lotb that “the government” takes down ur websites u lie not stop there are 2 million jugglalos world wide that built up even in the underground now that u dug up the underground and liked it and made us mainstream we did not change our value u guy started to see the point the juggalos will get bigger then ever and cantinue to grow cus we got god on our side

  4. this is some bull shit i didnt make this video dean riggs made it it say that in the video i did not tell him to make this i had no part in making the video i have no problem wit twiztid why are you telling these lying wish yall would stop this it is not true i have no reason to beef wit no one plz take this down

  5. If you want Anti ICP. I know them better than most. I grew up with the cats in my hood… Joeys Mommas hood too. I been in their cat piss smelling basement many years ago as part of the original crew. Things went sour the moment Alex Abiss came into the picture. But enough of that. here are some great tracks you probably like. They are old and I am the very first ANTI ICP cat to exist. http://macnifty.bandcamp.com/album/stab-woundz

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s