Juggalo Holocaust Forum
- Juggalo Registration Act May 7, 2015Last reply by Admin on Thu, 07 May 2015 01:58:50 +0000
- dichotomy New Esham album May 7, 2015Last reply by Admin on Thu, 07 May 2015 01:57:56 +0000
- ICP vomit - The missing link - download the worst track ever April 30, 2015Last reply by Guest: TJ on Thu, 30 Apr 2015 08:16:20 +0000
- Juggalo comments thread April 26, 2015Last reply by Guest: Dashi on Sun, 26 Apr 2015 22:00:44 +0000
- The Marvelous Missing Link: Lost and Found - review April 22, 2015Last reply by Admin on Wed, 22 Apr 2015 05:52:45 +0000
- Twiztid hates juggalos - new non icp facepaint April 12, 2015Last reply by Guest: 2Dope on Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:34:34 +0000
- Juggalos going to throw rocks at my boy stitches April 8, 2015Last reply by Guest: Stitches fan on Wed, 08 Apr 2015 00:41:26 +0000
- Ban the Gathering of the Juggalos 2015 April 3, 2015Last reply by Guest: Og ronald McDonald on Fri, 03 Apr 2015 04:22:53 +0000
- POE WHOSAINE "THE REAL BRICK SQUAD FIENDS WAKA FLOCKA" April 2, 2015Last reply by Guest: poe whosaine on Thu, 02 Apr 2015 02:19:22 +0000
- ICP and twiztid 2015 March 30, 2015Last reply by Guest: g.wikkid on Mon, 30 Mar 2015 20:00:25 +0000
- Rey Mysterio in match that ends life March 21, 2015Last reply by Admin on Sat, 21 Mar 2015 11:50:24 +0000
- Juggalos upset about xbox Wicked Street Clown March 20, 2015Last reply by qwerty on Fri, 20 Mar 2015 01:59:03 +0000
- Crisis Of Faith - The Warrior's Oath March 18, 2015Last reply by Guest: Crisis Of Faith on Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:25:39 +0000
- JUGGALO: Insane Clown Posse, the F.B.I., and America’s Last March 12, 2015Last reply by Admin on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:50:52 +0000
- There will never be a juggalo at LOTB. March 10, 2015Last reply by Admin on Tue, 10 Mar 2015 06:03:17 +0000
- Old school juggalos hate new juggalos March 4, 2015Last reply by Admin on Wed, 04 Mar 2015 10:14:59 +0000
- Juggalo coin - Juggalocoin a new form of bitcoin for juggalo February 23, 2015Last reply by Admin on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:30:42 +0000
- Conor McGregor sucks - Anti Conor McGregor thread February 23, 2015Last reply by Admin on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:27:27 +0000
- UFC 184: Girl Like You February 23, 2015Last reply by Admin on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:25:50 +0000
- Esham - Boomin words from hell Remastered Download /discuss February 23, 2015Last reply by Admin on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:24:26 +0000
- Juggalo Registration Act May 7, 2015
- https landofthebanned wordpress com look its a young… wp.me/pdnb1-iJ 4 days ago
- Insane Clown Posse DUI Case Sinks National Tour wp.me/pf0zr-Df 1 week ago
- Shaggy 2 dope not at GOTJ due to probation issues ? wp.me/pf0zr-Dd 2 weeks ago
- Esham - Dichotomy Tracklist wp.me/pf0z4-o1 2 weeks ago
- Juggalo Registration Act wp.me/pf0zr-Da 2 weeks ago
JUGGALOS :abk Bad Juggalo parents bad parents ban juggalos ban the gathering Blaze blaze ya dead homie children clown cult esham Facebook faygo funny gang gangs gathering gathering of the juggalos gathering of the juggalos 2011 gotj gotj2010 GotJ 2011 halloween Hallowicked hatchet hatchet gear Hatchetman hatchet man holocaust ICP icp diss icp gang insane clown posse insane clown posse diss jeff nipples jh juggalette juggalo juggalo attack juggalo children juggalo crime juggalo crimes juggalo criminal juggalo cult juggalo diss juggalo faith juggalo family juggalo gang juggalo gathering juggalo hate juggalo holocaust juggalo murder juggalo parents juggalos juggalowned land of the banned LOTB mighty death pop murder nazi ninjette planet lotb Psychopathic Records punch a juggalo day racist racist juggalo rap shaggy 2 dope TheBoyBlue91982 tila tequila true juggalo family twiztid UNJF violent j whoop whoop
- RT @puaprobz: Actual work and integrity is wayyyy too hard, so I'll just make up some fake rape stories. #uvahoax #MattressGirl 4 days ago
- RT @JeffTittie: First single off Team Bill Project @crackerstein soundcloud.com/jeff-nipz/team… 4 days ago
- RT @RAIDERS: "You’ve got coaches...really driving you to play fast, practice fast." - @JustinTuck More: bit.ly/1BaDIvU http://t.c… 4 days ago
- RT @DennisDMZ: Stephanopoulos didn't work this hard for the Clintons when he worked for the Clintons. 1 week ago
- @amjay718 @APRILSMENDEZ @SCOTTHALLNWO April lighten up. 1 week ago
- RT @ConanOBrien: I don’t care what anyone says, I’m still sleeping in my Tom Brady pajamas. 1 week ago
- @REALBully5150 I want to see the Bully Ray persona in WWE!! You and Brook rocked TNA. 1 week ago
- RT @MistaMASTAMIND: For features, email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org 1 week ago
- RT @mcrencpt: Congrats to the homie @SnoopDogg on the new record!! 1 week ago
- RT @iaintchahomey: #dichotomy http://t.co/A1SNbIBHz3 1 week ago
- RT @alweaver22: ‘I’m Sick Of Fighting For Losing Causes': Ann Coulter Blasts ‘Idiots’ In 2016 GOP Field dailycaller.com/2015/05/12/ann… http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- @WWERomanReigns CM Punk did not invent the Pepsi logo. DORK. 1 week ago
- http://t.co/eH3E88iugm 1 week ago
- RT @BenHowe: Disobeying Sharia Law is not hate speech. 2 weeks ago
- RT @RAIDERS: What to watch for during this weekend's Rookie Mini-Camp: bit.ly/1KQfPiN http://t.co/pjGwCZFNux 2 weeks ago
- RT @originalbayboy: Got my issue @blegit72 #RealRap #RNS #BayArea #MobMusicNeverEnds #SLAPALERT http://t.co/8X9nmq8XHv 2 weeks ago
- RT @BoschFawstin: As you may know, I won't do TV on the contest/attax unless they show my Mo cartoon. What Blaze subscribers saw today: htt… 2 weeks ago
- @0cto7 suck it liberals! 2 weeks ago
- RT @NumbersMuncher: Sure the Conservatives routed Labour, but how would the non-voters have voted? Because that's what really matters. http… 2 weeks ago
- “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come,…” bible.com/1/rev.1.8.kjv 2 weeks ago
Twiztid Kicks juggalo fan in the head at concert
Not a juggalo just a asshole in a mask, who unfortunintly picked a icp mask over any other. …. Soon my lock invention will be done and be able to help stop this sort of thing. My invention prevents deadbolts on doors from being unlocked, regardless if the would be intruder has the key, a lockpick, or other entry tools. My invention will work on all deadbolts to prevent them from being opened while someone is in the house, apartment, etc. And thus prevent unwanted/undetected entry using the doors while you are home. My invention is easy to install, non damaging to the lock or door, and will work on any deadbolt on any door, to prevent unwanted entry and inturn save lifes. … My invention is built and awating the funding for marketing and sells. I may set up a gofundme acount for donation/investments, if enough bodys show real intrest in getting this invention on store shelfs asap to begin to help save lifes. … Fill free to leave supportive comments including your thoughts on setting up a gofundme account for this invention. Thank you family for reading and stay safe.
FORT SMITH (KFSM) – A Fort Smith man was hospitalized after an intruder in an Insane Clown Posse mask broke into his home and beat him with a baseball bat, according to a police incident report.
The victim told police he was in bed at his home Sunday night on Jenny Lind Road when he heard the front door shut. When he went to investigate, he came face-to-face with a man wearing dark pants, an Under Armor shirt, dark gloves and an Insane Clown Posse Mask, according to the report.
(See the accompanying image of a general Insane Clown Posse makeup job, courtesy of CNN)
Police said the suspect began beating the victim with an aluminum baseball bat while the victim yelled, “Why are you doing this!?” and, “What did I do wrong!?”
The victim said he moved into the home about five weeks ago.
Insane Clown Posse are a Detroit-based music duo whose fans have recently been categorized by the FBI as a gang.
The Insane Clown Posse-masked intruder struck the victim on the back of the head and said, “Consider this a warning,” before leaving the home.
The victim said he called his father, who took him to Mercy Medical Center in Fort Smith. He had minor injuries to his chin, face, head and elbow, police said.
Police said the victim believes the suspect had a key because there is no sign of a forced entry into the home. The victim said his girlfriend is the only person he knows of who has a key to his place.
|A Facebook photo shows Nicholas Damon wearing a Juggalo T-shirt. More images below.|
Juggalos — fans of the group Insane Clown Posse — have long decried attempts to portray them as violent. But amid their ongoing efforts to establish a new reputation, self-described Juggalo Nicholas Damon is on the run, wanted for a slew of felonies, including assaulting a police officer. Photos and details below.
Most of the content on Damon’s Facebook page is private. However, his “Work” item reads: “Being a Juggalo isn’t to be ‘cool.’ Being a Juggalo is all about family.”
In addition, the majority of Damon’s photos show him wearing or showing off Juggalo gear. Here’s one example….
…in addition to this more standard portrait:
As for the latest incident, the Commerce City Police Department reveals that it took place at about 10:15 p.m. on Friday, January 24, on the 6600 block of Monaco Street, an area seen in the following Google Maps screen capture.
At that time, a CCPD officer pulled Damon over for a traffic violation — and he discovered that a misdemeanor warrant had been issued in Damon’s name.
At that point, the original officer and a second cop called to assist attempted to put Damon in custody. But instead, Damon allegedly backed into the patrol car, resulting in some damage to the cruiser and minor injuries to the pair of law enforcers, before taking off, with the officers in pursuit.
Damon made it to the 8200 block of Interstate 76, seen in another Google Maps screen capture….
…before crashing his car and fleeing on foot. And he fled pretty damn well: The officers have been unable to locate him since then.
Now, the CCPD reveals, a new felony warrant has been issued for Damon. The charges listed include first-degree assault on a peace officer, felony menacing, resisting arrest, vehicular eluding and hit-and-run.
Anyone with information about Damon’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact the Commerce City Police Department tip line at 303-289-3626. Here’s a look at a recent Damon booking photo.
Business owners along a trendy North Portland thoroughfare arrived at work recently to find some unsavory fliers taped to their shop doors and windows instructing them to vacate or else face what local news outlets called “sexual acts.” The fliers—flimsy white sheets of printer paper embossed with bold, black text and clip art images of clown faces—ominously declared: “YOU HAVE BEEN TARGETED BY THE JUGGALO FAMILY TO GET THE FUCK OUT. VACATE OR SUCK OUR DICKS.” So far, no group—Juggalo or otherwise—has taken responsibility for the fellatio threat.
As many as 14 businesses were targeted, but no one—including the Portland Police Bureau (PPB)—has been able to track down any leads.
“At this point, I don’t know if it was just a temporary moment of some guys having fun or what, but there haven’t been any sort of follow ups or anything like that,” Bruce Kehe, a spokesman for Hopworks Urban Brewery, a bar on N. Williams Street that got slapped with a flier last week, told me. “We’ve been in the neighborhood for three and a half years now, and we’ve been really well received in the time that we’ve been there.”
But local and national media grasping for a motive have taken to gesturing toward the idea that the supposed Juggalos are angry about the breakneck pace of gentrification in North Portland that’s centered around the intersection of N. Williams and N. Shaver Streets. Newcomers have displaced minority communities and low-income families and are driving up the cost of living, the story goes. Juggalos are generally working-class folks, so they want these interlopers to “get the fuck out.”
At a quaint print shop down the block from Hopworks on N. Williams, a woman named Melissa was unsure why the shop had been targeted, since the fliers had mostly appeared on newer businesses. The print shop, she said, had been there for seven years. “Don’t you think that shops like this could be seen as part of a larger project of gentrification, even if it’s been here for seven years?” I asked, glancing at the stacks of thick eggshell stationary with fragile outlines of Oregon and small hearts dotting Portland. “What do you mean ‘shops like this?'” Melissa responded. “It makes me wonder,” she continued, “are the [culprits] new to the neighborhood?”
Gentrification is always an easy way to explain urban unrest. That’s especially true in this case, with all of the businesses targeted leaning toward the trendy, glorified aspects of the city you’d expect to show up in Portlandia: a minimalist coffee shop with sharp-angled furniture, a yoga studio, and a store with a mixture of pristine vintage Pendleton sweaters and aged cocktail paraphernalia.
But local Juggalos don’t buy this narrative. They’ve even gone so far to posit that the feds are carrying out an elaborate frame job on them. Hundreds of commenters on the True Juggalo Family Facebook page have intimated that the culprits are nothing but imposters trying to sully the good Juggalo name. “Its the new gen of juggalos that give us older ones a bad fucking name and is a reason we r watched by the fuckin fbi and im sorry im not n a gang im part of a family,” wrote Samson Colvin. Another user posted a picture of the group’s iconic Hatchet Man holding a rose where a meat cleaver usually is.
According to the Portland Juggalo Family, the de facto local affiliate and an obvious first choice for suspect, the fliers were an amateurish ruse. I asked for comment, and a man named Greg who responded via a Facebook message said that the group is upset to have been associated with the crude fliers:
“Aye man I’ll say this, those ‘Juggalos’ that did that are either fake, or they are doing shit in our name making us look like we are criminals, they are nothing but little punks who probably got nothing better to do than make more people hate us, and it’s a disgrace to our family name, all we do is sit around, chill, hangout with one another, party, or relax but it doesn’t mean we won’t protect one another, when I see my Juggalo family I look at em as a brother or sister, and those ‘juggalos’ doing that shit need to leave our family name out of it, because I sure as hell know they aren’t a real juggalo, all we is, is family.”
For their part, the police more or less back up the Juggalo’s sentiments—both in Portland and elsewhere. According to a spokesman for the PPB, local law enforcement has “no reason to believe the threats are legitimate and are encouraging area residents and businesses to be aware of the flyers but to operate normally. We do not have any history of Juggalo activity in Portland to any significant degree.”
None of the businesses I spoke to reported any follow-ups or other malicious activity in the neighborhood, aside from a spike in car break-ins. But the message of love and togetherness being offered by Juggalos nationwide in response to the fliers suggests that any self-respecting Juggalo is unlikely to stoop this low.
Civil war in the land of the juggalos
Some nitwit juggalos think this is an esham diss HAHA
Guess what nimrods its a twiztid DISS .
Freinds become enemies because time surprises you
Those who once idolized suddenly despising you – ESHAM NEVER IDOLIZED ICP – N E V E R
Asked about his influences were suddenly he forgets – Why would esham say ICP influenced him??
Violent J from day one with the painted faces quit ripping us off – Hilarious another example of it not being an esham diss
1. Jumpsteady was the one keeping the peace. At Juggalo day last year he said to keep the peace with twiztid to the entire crowd
2. Talks about how they got painted faces and want to trade places…
3. Talks about ryding with myzery who also has beef with twiztid
4. Bitches out promoting at our shows (twiztid does)
5. All you faggots eating off us (juggalos/twiztid)
6. lets see who stays on our side and is ready to ride…
This brave juggalo has found the light and escaped the evil and non christian insane clown posse cult